Welcome to PharmCAP!
PharmCAP® is your Pharmacy Compliance Alert Program! PharmCAP was developed to assist you in managing your pharmacy’s mandatory compliance requirements for Medicare Part D, CMS, Office of Inspector General, Drug Enforcement Administration and other federal and state regulatory authorities, as well as, third party payers.
Please note PharmCAP is only available to EPIC Pharmacy Network, Inc. members.
If you are interested in joining the EPIC Pharmacy Network, Inc., we encourage you to visit their website at www.epicrx.com or by calling toll free 1-800-876-3742.
What We Provide Our Members
- Automatic tracking of required licenses and renewal dates for pharmacy and staff
- 10 years of electronic storage, retrieval, and backup of all compliance and credentialing documents that meets CMS record retention requirements
- Comprehensive compliance policies, training materials, and certification forms for HIPAA, fraud, waste, and abuse
- Monthly OIG/GSA exclusion checks on your behalf for your staff and business associates
- A library of hundreds of federal, state, board of pharmacy, and other regulatory agency rules, statutes, and regulations
- A continuous quality improvement program through Pharmacy Quality Commitment (PQC™)
- A large selection of ready-to-use template documents, including privacy practices, confidentiality agreements, and much more
- Assistance with compliance questions, regulatory agency inquiries, and board of pharmacy inspections
- Recommendations on building a robust compliance program
PharmCAP gives you the tools to protect your pharmacy and provide you with peace of mind that your store is in compliance.
Once your pharmacy and workforce related information is loaded into the system, PharmCAP provides you with a simple point-and-click process that gives you all the tools and documents you need to meet compliance and credentialing requirements. If a required document needs to be returned to PharmCAP you simply fax or electronically upload the document to us...that’s it.
PharmCAP reviews the document for accuracy, electronically files it in your pharmacy’s document folder to which you have 24/7 access, and then PharmCAP will remind you via fax or email the next time the requirement is due. All you need is a computer with internet access, a fax machine and a printer.
As owner and manager of the drugstore, I am able to focus on other areas of running my business, assured that PharmCAP is taking care of processing, storing and maintaining requirements for compliance. It is an effective, outstanding program that I highly recommend to independent pharmacies
– Leigh Howle, Tunnel Hill Pharmacy
Thank you for this service/program. I would never be able to stay compliant without this help.
– Valerie Mongold, Peakside Pharmacy Care Center
The alerts are great, they help us keep up with what is due. Staff is very helpful if we have questions.
– Diana Kimble, Pill Box Pharmacy
Bula is a leading national expert on pharmacy regulatory intelligence. Bula tracks regulations, rules and policies in all 50 states and notifies PharmCAP with actionable intelligence of any changes that could potentially impact PharmCAP members.
The Alliance for Patient Medication Safety, a federally listed Patient Safety Organization (PSO), provides the Pharmacy Quality Commitment CQI program in order to help you meet your quality assurance requirements.
InfiniTrak is a cost-effective and complete solution to all your Drug Supply Chain Security Act (DSCSA) compliance requirements, centralizing and automating all the business requirements and processes required by the law.
Let PharmCAP ease the burden of meeting the overwhelming number of compliance requirements that pharmacies face today. Call (888) 559-2039 for more information.
PharmCAP is only available through an EPIC Pharmacy Network, Inc. membership. Learn more about EPIC Pharmacy Network membership at www.epicrx.com or call 800-876-3742.
DISCLAIMER: Use of the PharmCAP® program does not negate in any manner your responsibility for ensuring your pharmacy operates in compliance with all applicable state and federal laws. Your pharmacy should implement any policies or procedures not addressed by the PharmCAP® program which are required for full compliance with any and all applicable state or federal laws regulating you, your pharmacy and/or any of your workforce members.